Wednesday 3 April 2013

Starters.


Initiative.

Something I have not undertaken until now to start this food blog. However my food forage today and given time off has finally compelled me to initiate the birth of the food forager.

To all who know me personally food in a very important part of my life. Many an occasion is celebrated over a table laden out with generous morsels and tasty treats. Many of my friends are fellow food foragers who are always seeking out the next pit stop in their own food journey in life.

Food.

Service.

Atmosphere.

A blend of all three defines every dining experience with a varying importance factor of cost determines whether the meal is worthy of your time.

I hope my musings, reviews and rants will help you decide whether such places should be a part of your own food journey.

Follow and feed.







No comments:

Post a Comment